Tony, great work so far, delighted to see so much content gone in there.
– Michael Fitzgerald, Principal Consultant, 1Spatial
Just wanted to acknowledge the great teamwork and commitment shown by… Tony – who stayed back very late to get the maps for the resolution document perfect.
I very much want to thank you – it was one of those frustrating jobs, where nothing seemed to go quite right.
– Cath Swift, Team Leader Strategic Planning, Logan City Council
Many Thanks Tony! I hope you’re taking care, miss the chats … You’re a gentleman and a scholarly individual! Always interesting and never cease to amaze me!
– Ricardo Herrera, Senior GIS Officer, City of Charles Sturt
I just wanted to say thank you for your support and positive comments in and out of the meeting today… (It) really meant a lot to me and to get such positive feedback really makes it all worthwhile.
– Adrian Sturk, Spatial Products Manager, Brisbane City Council
Tony you were the lecturer that showed me that I was better than I thought I was and that I could do anything I wanted too. I also didn’t miss any of your classes either.
– Boney Runner, University of Western Sydney
Dear Tony, Thank you for your contribution to Total Catchment (TCM) in the Hawkesbury-Nepean… The Trust Board is very appreciative of your contribution to TCM in the Hawkesbury-Nepean.
– John Klem, Chairperson, Hawkesbury-Nepean Catchment Management Trust
Please find enclosed a Certificate of Appreciation recognising your contribution to the South Creek Catchment Management Committee… These achievements have been made through advocacy; catchment planning; education and awareness… Through your passion, sacrifice, and personal time and commitment… your CMC leaves behind a lasting legacy of environmental improvement.
– John Klem, South Creek Catchment Management Committee
The best creative we’ve ever had.
– Norma Needham, Dealer Principal, Hawkesbury Valley Holden
Tony, Thanks for all the help.
– Greater Western Sydney Economic Development Board
Dear Tony… I wish to acknowledge the wonderful effort by yourself and others associated with the Australian Pioneer Village… I have… received much favourable feedback…
– Paul Krix, Divisional Manager, Corporate Services and Community Relations, Hawkesbury City Council
You have also been great asset to the section by providing much valued support in developing a database for room usage and in supporting staff… in the use of computer equipment.
– Julie Dougall, Acting College Director, Mount Druitt College of TAFE
You… helped me to remember that being complacent is a cause for stagnation, which shows when it comes to our skills, technical as well as interpersonal.
– Andrew Millett, Communications Supervisor, Network Operations, Seven Network.
Dear Tony Mossfield, Thank you for providing your support for the opening of the Hawkesbury Oasis Aquatic and Fitness Centre.
– Gaylene Kates, Hawkesbury Oasis Aquatic Manager
Tony Mossfield showed me new and innovative ways of dealing with clients and management alike.
– Greg McAuliffe, Proprietor, GKD Carpentry Service
Dear Tony, please accept this letter as a token of our thanks for all your efforts at our recent conference… Needless to say in my new role as Executive of Creative Cultures I look forward, as in fact all do, to working with you in the coming months.
– Kathy Howard, Executive Officer, Creative Cultures
Dear Tony…I have had very positive feedback from both the students and teachers in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering who were impressed with your enthusiastic and innovative approach to teaching Communication. I would like to commend you also for your work on the Civil Operations Certificate. Your work in this area contributes to the success of this important pilot course and I know is appreciated by the Head of Studies Building Services… I am impressed by your professionalism and ability to work as part of a team, in addition to your constant good humour and ability to focus on client needs.
– Debra Carmichael, Head Teacher English/Communication, Mount Druitt College of TAFE.
Dear Sir, Technical Aid to the Disabled wished to acknowledge your kind donation of computer equipment. As you are aware, Technical Aid to the Disabled operates, as one of its services, the TAD/Gale Computer Loan Service… Without the continued support of companies and individuals the service would not be possible.
– Brenda McTackett, Computer Loan Service, Technical Aid to the Disabled.
I write to thank you for being Chairperson at both the Burwood Festival Quest and the Greater West Pageant.
– Anne Hand, Fundraising Manager, Autistic Association of New South Wales.
As Mayor of this City, I personally wish you to know that Council and I appreciate your efforts, and I wish to put this recognition in a written form.
– James Lynch, Mayor, City of Blacktown